Sally LaPointe is seeking a Studio Design Intern NYC based.
Sally LaPointe is a women’s designer ready-to-wear collection produced in New York City. The eponymously designed collection offers the industry a collection of bold, unexpected and luxe designs. Signatures include decadent outerwear, luxurious knits and edgy eveningwear.
We are looking for a studio design intern NYC based that will assist in both Design/Development and Production.
• Prior internship experience is a expected
• Strong organizational skills
• Positive Attitude
• Confident in pattern making, hand sewing & machine sewing
• Must be able to commit to at least 2 days a week (until the end of the semester)
• Credit Only
• Sourcing fabric, trims, notions, etc…
• Communicating with sample rooms and factories
• Assisting with process for Development
• Assisting backstage during styling appointments, runway shows and presentations
• Assisting with hand sewing of embroideries, fabric repairs, etc…
• Assisting in quality control at factories for Production
• Assisting in packaging and shipping for Production
• Keeping studio organized
Send resume to: email@example.com
Subject: Studio Design Intern Application via Bond Twenty