Indie Lee is seeking a Social Media Community Manager in NYC
We are looking for a qualified full-time community manager to join our team in the NYC metro area. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. Graphic design skills are a must. Photography skills are a bonus.
You should be an independent worker with a can-do attitude and strong attention to detail.
Company offers competitive salary and health benefits. We are a fast-growing beauty company.
• Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently, and that customer inquiries are dealt with quickly, calmly and effectively.
• Responding to fans’ comments, questions, DMs in a manner that’s always positive, upbeat and respectful.
• Contribute to engaging text, and create image and video content for all social media accounts.
• Update and manage the social media profiles, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
• Manage and update influencer database (including Instagram seeding) and track results.
• Identify influencers who make sense for our brand and mission, define KPIs and asks/gives, manage outreach and coordinate logistics.
• Monitor competitor activity in the social and digital space and share with greater team on an ongoing basis.
• Ideate content requests and other ways to leverage partnerships (giveaways, influencer events, and more) and manage execution.
• Execute and manage engaging social media contests and measure results.
• Occasionally travel with Indie to cover events live on social media.
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
• Stay current with social media marketing trends, research new tools for social media management, and brainstorm new ideas for social media campaigns.
• Monitor current news and conversations to provide relevant and timely social media posts.
• Proven work experience as a community manager (2+years)
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to carefully edit and monitor text for correct grammar and punctuation
• Impeccable follow-up skills, quick responder
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines; strong time management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as the Microsoft Office suite.
• Active participation in, and knowledge of, emerging social media platforms.
• Understanding of the social media universe of communities, social CMS tools, and platform management tools
• A roll-up-your-sleeves, can-do attitude
• Analytical eye for connecting social media community metrics to business objectives
• Digital photography skills and creative eye preferred
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Social Media Community Manager via Bond Twenty