Cinq a Sept is seeking an intern in their NYC office.
Sharing its name with the French term for the liminal moment linking late afternoon and early evening, Cinq à Sept brings the intriguing tension between day and night to a new advanced contemporary collection. Inspired by the hours between 5 and 7pm, when city streets are awash in the warm glow of the vanishing sun and office desks are abandoned for outdoor drinks and unknowable possibility, Cinq à Sept embodies a deliberate balance between elevated sophistication and undone ease, between youthful daring and confident allure. The collection’s modern feminine aesthetic embraces unexpected details and fresh silhouettes, resulting in garments that draw their effortless romance and unstudied sexiness from the woman wearing them.
– Have an open mind
– Ability to take initiative
*School credit only*
– Correspond with local factories to assist in sample development
– Provide support for Product Development team through various administrative duties
– Organize sample fabrics, patterns and trims
– Catalog strike offs and sample yardage and bulk swatches for fabric team’s records
– Assist in assembling color-standards to send out to the mills for lab dips
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Internship Application via Bond Twenty