At House of Taylor (The Elizabeth Taylor Companies) we not only carry forward the legacy of an icon, we shepherd her values and change the world as a purpose-driven company. We are evolving as we build a brand that resonates with new audiences and engages people with unique products, services and experiences. As an integral member of the team, you’ll be on the front lines of this evolution and be part of the team that not only continues this legacy work, but creates a reimagined brand rooted in passion and purpose, and that helps to support The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
Some Responsibilities Include
· Coordinate and manage day-to-day communication and stewardship of House of Taylor brand partners and alliances, including serving as a key point of contact for conference calls, action items, and ongoing account management/service for the partners. Brand partners include new and existing licensees, project partners and revenue-generating alliances.
· Create a three- to five-year plan for each licensing or brand partnership relationship to ensure long-term growth and expansion of existing and new partnerships.
· Develop weekly and monthly status reporting on all licensing and brand marketing partnerships.
· Oversee outside resources who will develop stories and content for social media, the blog, media, speeches, and other communication utilized by House of Taylor and The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
· Ensure weekly brand and partnership update meetings with appropriate team members and Trustees are scheduled, and serve as the coordinator of these meetings.
· Conduct research for new business development, including prospective partner and alliance intel, marketplace data and trends, and internal marketing and branding data critical to pitches and meetings.
· Ensure effective use of a project management process and system for the organization, including Wrike, Slack and other project management tools.
· In collaboration with the team, develop and assist in managing the online retail store through elizabethtaylor.com (currently being re-designed), assisting in merchandise management and selection, storytelling for sales, and trendwatching.
· Support The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation by building and expanding House of Taylor branding and revenue opportunities where appropriate.
Skills we look for
· High degree of collaboration across various teams, ensuring agreement and buy-in at all organization levels.
· A deep understanding and love for licensing, product and brand marketing, and relationship management in a setting representing an iconic brand.
· Communication skills (both verbal and written) in keeping with a high-quality lifestyle brand.
· Proactive decision maker, comfortable calculated risk taker, energized by challenging decisions requiring complex judgments.
· Following achievement of a bachelor’s degree, 5-10 years of marketing, brand and relationship development experience with a lifestyle brand or agency.
· Technology and social media experience required for a high-quality, lifestyle brand.
· Entrepreneurial, brave, curious, focused, solution-oriented, empathetic, fun, and optimistic.
Please send a cover letter and résumé (.pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include a brief bio and explain in no more than 2 paragraphs why you are passionate about this job and why you think you would be the best fit.
Email Subject: Brand Manager Application via Bond Twenty
No phone calls, please.