SDCO Partners is seeking a Project Coordinator in their Charleston, SC office.
Who we are
SDCO Partners is a boutique graphic design firm that focuses on creating thoughtful design solutions for good people. We believe in the power of good design, and we tap into the inspiration within our client’s companies in order to create an identity that reflects the core purpose of their business, expanding to print, web, packaging— as far as can be imagined. We offer our clients a high-touch and custom-fit approach. Well-crafted brands and relationships are our top priority. We enjoy a collaborative work environment with our team members and our clients.
Who you are
• Qualified candidate with 2 years of experience in project management and customer service
• Mutli-tasker who can easily prioritize in a multi-project environment
• Extremely detailed oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
• Customer service focused with a personable demeanor.
• Flexible and solution focused when facing shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Excellent communicator, written and verbal
• Genuine, positive, and uplifting attitude that inspires coworkers and clients.
• Internally driven to make things better, think creatively to solve problems, and to exceed expectations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Manage the overall office and project calendar, schedule all projects and client meetings
• Delegate projects and assignments to the deisgn team accordingly
• Ensure all projects are completed on budget, on time, and within the agreed upon scope
• Act as the liaison between the client and design team
• Provide assistance to clients in a professional, clear, and friendly manner
• Organize all client and project assets and samples
• Work closely with the entire team to coordinate daily office and project logistics
• Manage the day-to-day office functions such as greeting clients, answering phones, and shipping.
WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT
• Competitive compensation
• Paid time off benefits
• Health benefits, with a $375/month premium coverage by employer (Following 3 months of service)
• Enrollment in a 401k with a 3% employer match (Following 1 year of service)
• A positive and encouraging work environment in a casual and comfortable office setting
• Being part of a team with great people who produce great work
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU
- Email email@example.com with the following:
- Cover letter, Resume, Three references
- Subject: Project Coordinator Application via Bond Twenty