J. Mendel is seeking Wholesale Interns in NYC.
In the last decade, J. Mendel has emerged from a legendary fifth-generation French fur house to global luxury fashion brand with its use of fur as fabric and its creation of an impeccable ready-to-wear collection. A favorite on the red carpet, J. Mendel’s feminine sophistication serves as a hallmark of the brand. J. Mendel is sold in top tier specialty stores around the globe and operates three freestanding retail stores worldwide.
The Wholesale Intern will support the Wholesale Office team in all daily responsibilities.
- Maintain selling by style reports on a weekly basis for all major and online accounts per season
- Create stock lists with images on a weekly basis
- Assist in Market & Showroom preparation including:
- Maintain appearance of showroom
- Dress models
- Create quick books
- Be on hand during commercial photo shoot
- Prepare presentation folders
- Help track sample collection by assisting in trunk show planning, logistics and preparation
- Organize the fashion vault where archive samples are stored
- Create buy books and other selling tools for accounts
- Update wholesale accounts’ shipping logs
- Provide general administrative support as needed including:
- Manage receipt entry
- Organization of line sheets
This is a great opportunity to experience the business side of fashion in a condensed, highly active period in our retail team.
- Business oriented
- Ability to work under a deadline
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; must have experience using excel
- This is an unpaid internship. This internship must be able to receive school credit. Interns must be able to work at least 3-4 days a week.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Catherine at email@example.com
Subject: Wholesale Intern Application via Bond Twenty