J. Mendel is seeking Fashion PR Interns NYC based.
In the last decade, J. Mendel has emerged from a legendary fifth-generation French fur house to global luxury fashion brand with its use of fur as fabric and its creation of an impeccable ready-to-wear collection. A favorite on the red carpet, J. Mendel’s feminine sophistication serves as a hallmark of the brand. J. Mendel is sold in top tier specialty stores around the globe and operates three freestanding retail stores worldwide.
Fashion PR Interns NYC based will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Public Relations director in daily activities
- Maintaining the organization of the sample closet and magazine archive
- Assisting with sample trafficking
- Reviewing national and local publications and websites for editorial credits on a daily basis
- Assisting with digital press reviews
- Assisting with VIP dressing initiatives
- Coordinating messenger services and shipments
- Keeping the showroom neat and presentable for appointments
- Assisting on special projects as needed
- General administrative duties
- Available 2-3 days per week.
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Photoshop
This internship is FOR CREDIT exclusively; Interns must be able to receive school credit.
Please send your resume to Katie at email@example.com
Subject: PR Intern Application via Bond Twenty