New year, new you! If you agree then keep reading for a winter beauty refresh. I thought about starting the new year off with a gift guide to keep the fun of the holidays going but it was tricky to decide what girls would actually still like to be gifting their friends or themselves after such a busy time of year. I thought about how inspired I am this time of year by health and beauty so I decided to make a beauty gift guide. I created it to be relevant for this time of year by selecting skincare products that are great for cold weather and by selecting winter color tones. I also broke down a handful of the products I selected below so you know exactly why I love them. I know the beauty babe in your life will thank you forever for gifting her anything from this guide!
The Multiple Stick / Eye Mask / Lip Stick / Tinted Moisturizer / Lip Gloss / Brow Definer / Nail Polish / Brightening Powder / Brush Set / Mascara / Rouge For Lips & Cheeks / Eye Palette / Eye Liner / Perfecting Treatment / Revitalizing Mask / Moisturizing Soft Cream / Illuminating Eye Gel
– Nars the Multiple Stick – I like the colors “G-Spot,” “Maui,” “Na Pali Coast,” and “Portofino” for winter. This allpurpose stick is for your eyes, lips, and cheeks so keep it in your purse and you’ll be all set to run from work out to drinks! If traditional blush is what you’re comfortable with, then my choice is Nars blush in ‘Orgasm’ and ‘Deep Throat.’ I’ve been wearing it since high school and still love it.
– Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara – Dior’s bestselling mascara is a makeup staple! I love the curved brush because it gives my lashes the best shape.
– Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder – I use this to set my under eye brighter and concealer. I also use the Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener for under my eyes before I use the powder (you have no idea how much I need this during the workweek!).
– La Mer everything – In the winter, it’s so important to keep your skin hydrated since the air gets so cold. La Mer is one of the most trusted skincare lines out there. The four products I suggest the most are the illuminating eye gel, the intensive revitalizing mask, the moisturizing soft cream, and the perfecting treatment. Those four products are the grand slam of skincare.
– Bobbi Brown ‘Cool Dusk’ Eye Palette – I’ve always been loyal to Bobbi Brown eye and cheek palettes so I grabbed this limited edition eye palette as soon as I saw it. It’s the perfect palette for creating a winter smokey eye.
– Nars Lip Gloss in ‘Quito’ – This is my favorite lip gloss color. I just love the burgundy shade for winter. I wear it almost everyday!
– Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – When I don’t want to put on a full face of makeup, I toss on a layer of this tinted SPF moisturizer. It’s the perfect amount of lightweight coverage.
– Mac Brow Definer – I always like a bit more of a dramatic eye for winter. This brow pencil draws on super smoothly and will give your brows a nice bold fill.
SHOP the Gift Guide: For The Beauty Babe
Featured Image Via